Saturday, September 21, 2013

Today suuht a normal day and contrivance. The school also had a relative Lebo, But it was fun. Some


Today suuht a normal day and contrivance. The school also had a relative Lebo, But it was fun. Some really must think I take offense to his every word, he says, or what? Anyway, I Väääga bored and think of one thing. vivenikken Tomorrow is siiiis kosssss and once again I have to go out there müüüüma, :))). Actually, if keeegi is kaaasas siiiis is kinda pull .. Over time, we're going to veeeel Bitta and RET on Sunday (or Saturday) heath boards to ride. And my classmates drove me fucking laugh today .. 1) First of all, one of the spikerdass and still got two, '2) Another classmate told me one megahea siiiiamaaani vivenikken sentence, and I do not get over it .. Aaga davaika Bye (:
2011 (4) May (1) April (1) March (2) tsauki: * Tsaujoukiiisud: *


No comments:

Post a Comment