Thursday, November 27, 2014

KK: Dedeman

"Being is tvf'l Privilege": Kubra Kegan | gazetebilkent
Kubra Kegan: After starting with sports face, I started volleyball 9 years old New in the West. The first coach Hakan Sever. I switched to the new Western Agriculture Sports closure. There Doğanyüz'l Hussein was a two-month study. TVF Fine Arts and Sports High School were injured after setter. They saw me there appropriate. Since half of the first half, I started reading the TVF Sports filters fast High School. He had the sort European Championship filters fast 2011. National team was our camp. I've had my first national team experience at that time. In 2011, we became European Champion. We still live in a European Championship last summer girls.
KK: I was frankly more important than the third European championship tournament came in this school because we like it a lot with my teammates. So much also did not believe us, obviously, because we did not have a very good team, but we have a good team. We have a very good team. Championship filters fast in Turkey before and after it is still very important for me that the World Championship ... We had a very different environment in which for the first time. There were many boys and girls teams. Away from our country, where we stayed, filters fast the food we eat ... It was a different experience for me and a lot of very different third of the world too.
KK: Well, I said stay energetic throughout the day. Sometimes you can not come to school because I am preparing YGS'ye simultaneously. I need to work on the exam. We continue our school two days a week training. Days of school training that goes the extra tiring for me. Because in the morning at school, I'm going to train in the evening club. Meanwhile I'm trying to rest a few hours but not much as possible. After the training does not have time to study the evening when I came home because I am very tired, I usually just sleep and in the morning the same rush.
KK: Music is very important in the life of each athlete. I listen to live music in order to be motivated especially before the match. After training will clear my head and I prefer to rest me slow parts. Especially at night lying.
KK: As the name suggests, a school filters fast which focuses on sports. 9. You see regular lessons in the classroom. The higher is the number of classes are verbal and numerical lessons increasing your fall classes. 9. While the last two hours of math class falls 7 hours per week in the classroom. You know you have a school team. Training opportunity is provided in each classroom.
KK: My background as I do not have a chance to establish frankly. I agree with this year, for example, highways,'m in Ankara. Next year I'll deal with what jewelry, which I go or what city hut unclear. Current goal is just to get the best score you can get well prepared for the exam and after school to set up together with the offer from him.
KK: I have a history with TVF Sports High School from most of my friends are already there. Our friendship with other girls at the highest level. Many are going to the national team camp. So we got together with them many times before the European Championship. If we come to the tournament; One of the most important filters fast objective for our 2011 European Championship was to prove to be a coincidence. They always talk about it in all my teammates in the interview. My initial reaction to Russia match. When you are behind 2-1 to take the match 23-20 come from, it was great to topple a giant like Russia. A result of our motivation.
KK: You can only see the field from the stands. We can see all the tiny field bleachers. Sense of excitement in the field and different. filters fast After Russia already beat Serbia filters fast 3-0 in the final to win easily. filters fast Attendance factor for this match can not be underestimated at all. We play we're fifty percent, so also played a spectator.
KK: For example, this time in the match we played with Çankaya, we have set in the tie-break 12-8 When you are behind 17-15. I was so contentious in my life, I do not remember that I played filters fast a greedy match. Another moment; The moment I entered the service in the Russian game, I enter the scores 22-21'k. You do not feel the audience, we feel that was my point. All I could hear the buzzing of the ball wreaks havoc. It was a great thrill and experience for me.
KK: Coach told me "You will enter service Kubra prepared." I feel that at the moment I'm already throwing assignment. That day also, of course, filters fast had a lot of pressure on me. From inside the ball wreaks havoc "at just across filters fast the ball.," I repeat. My ball has wreaks havoc that totem. filters fast I bounce the ball three times, for example, I turn and I catch the line like. I applied my totem that match exactly. I took 3 consecutive service.
KK: My necklace. I believe my totem pre buckle. I wore was the same as the number of buckles, which was obvious that I collected at the height of my hair, I connect me whether ponytail bun was always filters fast obvious. I now leave my totem buckle. filters fast My friend had a chance necklace as a gift. I believe it brings luck necklace because it was the number the ball rebounding off the net when I kiss necklace Serbia match at the service.
KK: Dedeman

No comments:

Post a Comment