Wednesday, February 11, 2015

And it warms the water?


Since we are now on the homes and moving. And praise, scold their washing machines and dryers. They say there are some wonderful, which is boiled and underwear, and hand-washing can, and bring coffee in bed. I had not had a chance to examine premier pure it, took that to the house attached. And now buy a house without a washer / dryer, and the soul needs a holiday.
I all important, because on the one hand I have 2 Toddler and one professor who come home with clothes premier pure with traces of what they ate during the day and what to draw, and on the other, my clothes, requiring puchnoy washing.
The main thing that stood filter in the system (in the house). And they are even the most magical in a year refuse to bring coffee in bed. More note when buying something at the level at which ecological your machine. Because the highest levels of erase almost completely without water and do not give it to regulate. I always include one more rinse, but to be honest I already got it. I am very sensitive to smells and I always pursues the idea that nothing is washed off. And if you are very impressionable, it is better without transparent lids. And when I saw barely wet clothes dangling here and there, premier pure I was very nervous.
More vspomnila- many cars terribly advanced and the protection of children. Therefore, they are open so that they do not drain the water, is not possible in Principe. Ie if you do it for whatever reason, then the same note.
I am sorry that so many comments, but I'm just not all at once remembered. The most recent model is very long erase the normal cycle for approximately 2 hours. So if you need a lot of wash, the volume srtanovitsya critical. And in the most recent Medel can not choose how much water to pour (you know how it used to be a complete, half, etc.). The machine itself weighs everything. But somehow if to throw less clothes, the washing time is not reduced
(No subject) - XBOHDPuKC XBOHDPuKCOB - Posted on Oct. 24th, 2014 02:10 am (UTC) | Expand
We have a new (3 years ago bought) LG 3.6 cu.ft capacity (?) Or is it 4? - Do not remember. Front-loading. premier pure Strongly do not like because of all that, as evidenced by the user avvrora. However, the engine is working properly, but everything else - have battened down. And the laundry in cold water constantly erased, and long it will erase, not well washes. However, not tearing nothing spins as the old. Dryer I have the most rabochekrestyanskaya, Whirlpool - three modes and no frills.
And it warms the water?
I have a LG, bought 10 years ago, the most complex (well, at the time), somewhere in the region of 1000 each unit (drying slightly cheaper). I'm pleased. Front loading. Regimes - and hand wash and wool, and silk - in short I wash it, and cashmere and silk blouses, while no problems. There is a mode - sanitary, apparently it is close to boiling, it did not try, somehow it was not necessary.
I dearly love my Maytag. I was quite happy long laundry, all satisfied with this content. Temperature can be controlled, there is a mode of soaking. Dryer with steam, if necessary. Kind of like-heaped fashionable, but no above-described problems premier pure I have. This couple noticeably outperforms basins with a motor.
I was in the apartments small top-loading machine, as the behavior of a basin with a stick in the center. With the exception of highly crumpled premier pure shirts after a particularly pressing claims were not. In short, after about ten years, she died and selecting the size bought a new one. Ten years have said, there was a bunch of machine modes for accurate washing, soaking and even when spinning it behaves intellectually, and if the machine is not jumping on the floor and gently premier pure squeeze brakes, offering scatter laundry in the tub and squeeze over again. It should be true, almost like three old. But fortunately the water does not save - how do you say so much and pour
I dearly love my pair of GE "Profile" for glass doors, the top loading stiralki (more on that later write separately), and for the price. I "couple" went for "half-price" in a small shop, because standing in the hall, and scratched. One scratch the back (where I never see), in the second - on the side (where I also never see because they are to each other sideways stand:-) Such models no longer produced (them more than 3 years), but surely you can find something similar from the "scratched" in other small shops. Top loading love for what I almost always forget something to put there during startup. At the top I can load at any time "throw the" what is forgotten.
Posted on Oct. 24th, 2014 01:25 am (UTC) | Link | Thread | Reply
(No subject) - swan_black - Posted on Oct. 24th, 2014 03:58 am (UTC) | Expand
greenrose18
Here many are advised to front-loading, and I just hate it in its current. Already zareklas that the next buy only top-loading. Firstly, it stinks and you have to constantly deal with dampness and mold, and secondly it is necessary to bend and almost inward climb, to get clothes, and it's dark and

No comments:

Post a Comment