Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dreaming of more to come in Tara Luan, an enchanted land, located ro phoenix in Buzau Mountains. No


Dreaming of more to come in Tara Luan, an enchanted land, located ro phoenix in Buzau Mountains. Now the moment has arrived. From Bucharest, in two hours and half are on the border of the "hard" ancient ro phoenix mountaintop where each is marked with mysterious inscriptions deciphered. I only have a few miles. Between Patarlagele and corner is a wasteland called Burdusoaia hill. For some steep walls and dust the other ground smooth, dirty puddles. A dog wanders in the wilderness weak. I am alone. I Invaded hunches ro phoenix and tell me that something very strange in this area: either the view gives you chills, or something unseen haunt dust. Press the accelerator, computing hotness broken road and in five minutes I am in full mystery.
Dumitru Nica was a professor of history in the village around the corner. A material that has a loved one since childhood, when he wore games through forests and peaks of hills, caves filled with strange drawings and walls covered with strange signs. Know all vestiges of the area: cave hermitages, stones with inscriptions, places full of history and stories. But today is a special mission. Frogs atop join me, to show me a sign full of stone, which was discovered recently. A historical relic that hides certainly a mystery. We go through Fijeresti, Lower tusks and nuns. From here begins ro phoenix the climb up the mountain. It's autumn afternoon and the sun hits the rocks. We climb steeply over a short cut through the woods. Hard road, steep, but if the teacher flies. Precipitated ro phoenix tells me about the stone that is to see her. It's big, covered with dozens of signs ... They came to the museum in Buzau, they came from Iasi, but nobody enigma unraveled. I was told it would be better to place the stone cover with earth. He found himself. It was in 1997, in November 1 teacher was cool ... to hunt boar on the hill Frogs. Ii cold stiff legs. Stood right up the hill, a place not too thick forest of pine trees. "What ro phoenix can I say? I started to rub the soles of the Earth to warm up, "says the professor. Stone written atop Broscaru
"And behold, I see a rock in front of me, two long lines parallel. I thought I could not be made by nature. Then when I look better under my feet was another stone, covered with moss and earth, but you could see some stars carved. Since then I have been a dozen times at this stone. I announced ro phoenix on the museum. I dug around it and I uncovered an area about two meters per meter, but I have not yet given the "roots". It's full of signs on all sides. "For a while, climb through the forest on trails made by wild boars. "Aci's a litter sows with piglets" show me Professor. "Down there is the pool of them. Scurmaturile do this when looking ro phoenix roots and beetle eggs. " Then the teacher stops, stretch my hand and whispered ro phoenix says, showing me glade that emerges through the trees: "There she is." Frogs not a sharp peak, as all peaks surrounding it, but a plateau, ie if smoothed by man. There is stone. A massive piece of rock that far seems a huge body of earth, a crippled heart, buried in fallen leaves. "See, below longer sees many a plum," she says Professor. "Aci were orchards, forests do not." I can draw eyes on the stone, to look around. By far, her heart throbs like gray. And forest appears to breathe with it, and earth. Professor takes me before. Clean leaves and ground stone, blow through grooves left by signs to make them visible. I approach slowly, trying to align my breath to blast the place. Marks on stone are chaotic. No order: neither vertical nor horizontal, no meandering, no circular only signs thrown everywhere.
I see no point known, in any alphabet that has been used in our country or neighbors. Only bin made of stars, half stars, crosses and squares lined rectangles, many solar symbols, signs such as chalk, intersecting lines and breaks, spice and fir ... Some seem vaguely familiar, as if they had seen the objects, the signs writings of Old Europe and the signs of the tablets in Sinaia, others resemble like runes. But there are so many and various, that in the first moment I can not connect to remember anything. Like most children would be placed around the stone and should be started where each grabbed ro phoenix scrijeleasca until the stone was full of signs. It is just a game? Hard to believe, because stone is in the ground for a long time, seen by its whiteness. "You see, on the south, the land covered stone more than a meter. In many hundreds of years to the

No comments:

Post a Comment