Friday, October 11, 2013

needles and pins


Drink. Argopino, sip, koutsopino. However drink. And smoke and drink and give him drink. Downloading the shots 5-5 look at you in flirt, he likes you, you fuck and drink that drink will puke. There will xanapio but xanapino. Do not see you in front of me as I drink because you will get lost and go amid the deep earth will ethafteis. 'm mcedit filters Chasing my tail. Orbit around me to catch her and all the losing and you know ultimately I have a tail. Looking incandescent. mcedit filters Bring them back. Kannada nice yellow color. mcedit filters Get the tech halogen and fluorescent. To get glasses and a special filter. I mind that I wanted to stay in the scene with you and I take pictures of ceaseless moments? Like I missed all my looks. Like dried up from anything that I do not remember I had. It will remain unknown at home we played in the summers. Something like fattened and chontrynan all. Vlakepsane and talking about anything and nothing. It falls grief and will turn back and will be all white. But to know is just the bleach with which I rinsed them all to get lost because I'm sick of the chintz and flowers.
:)
paper circus mcedit filters
(Not) common people
needles and pins
chronology October (1) September (2) August (4) July (5) June (12) May (27) April (20) March (14) February (14) January (12) December (5) November (16) October (8) September (19) August (6) July (2) June (15) May (25) April (22) March (25) February (20) January (2) December (4) November (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment