Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Send comments |


Section 1064 of business experience Memory failure (negative example)
Tribute to the indomitable power of my countrymen. The last time I will obliterate the past five years, the archive and no deposit with a little bit of nostalgia. There is no doubt that here lay the text, no one is worthy of my collection what is osmosis of treasures, but will in due time be my burden. But now everything is different. World's oceans surging ever since, we have a calm life back together, we no longer have two points in the middle of the night sitting on the windowsill, With a smile full of sorrow:. "This evening, good moonlight" Let it all go to hell Go! The last time I played made me feel sonorous words, when I was a junior high school in two. No suspense, I have long stood pseudo-democratic and pseudo-science antithesis never forwarded any word known to those claiming to be a joke. But I have no place to put pen to paper willing to criticize, and now I am more willing to understand the overall context, and I believe one day I will push those hypocritical, a masked villain, let them accompany cliff Their Maid. We do not have to listen to those who say one day: "! ** Is the quintessence, you are against it, is a traitor, traitor, traitor" Let it all go to hell! The last time I was able to speak up when I was in math class design what is osmosis with the German invasion of the Soviet Union is no future. Inevitably, in later days, I suffered what is osmosis a huge setback, and must also face the pressure of examinations. But after all that is in the past years, I always say that I do not love the physical, although I think it is important; I do not want to write those stereotyped in writing, they mean nothing to me. I seek is correct burden of proof, what is osmosis rather than ornate sophistry; I do not want to waste time in endless analytic geometry what is osmosis calculations, I prefer to reschedule calculus into Shanghai high school textbooks. We want to point out one day: "Those who practice just to win the high score means for teachers to take a while, and one day they are to be replaced!" Let it all go to hell! Experienced a period after dark, I was standing here, like all carries a lofty ideal, or have to change their living conditions in the hope of young men on the right path. We will not succumb to time, will not succumb to public opinion, will not succumb what is osmosis to power, we only follow justice, freedom, democracy, the rule of law. Time goes by so fast that I can remember I have Shangqie how, and how, like the book said, is tired of his own desire toil, as today. The tower alone, Wang Jin Wandering Road, we merely write poetry that worry; until come to understand that he is wide pine, to eliminate the Iraqi people were emaciated when they only said good a cold day autumn. Although some roaring, you still need to do is to do a coward life hero even if only a few minutes, they eventually chose to do a few minutes and zero seconds coward hero. Ambitions in the wrong direction, the glory will become what is osmosis bloodthirsty what is osmosis knights, noble prince turned into the Undead. So that boy because of his mind, pulled himself from the success, or patriotism, or that only a step away from the genius of the place, but by being behind them, half a step away from the stupidity did not. Juvenile indomitable force is an honor, tenacity, fortitude, bloody, these are never seek temporary courage, but for the future of profound knowledge. What is blocking would help if we - that is the enemy, what is osmosis then crushed them, it is the people, we have to take a detour. Someday, we fought in the world, when once indomitable force of will to help us. When this spirit into the blood when we invincible. what is osmosis This is the young man doing things. Maybe we will be in front of endless hardships people, complex social, life, bowed his head, but we are not afraid. Each of us every second in a search for truth, or explore the world's only valuable thing - the United States, while the rest of the acts of any kind, are but a wait. Turned into a thing of the past that we can wait until the day that we can wait for the truth to overcome the fallacy of that day, we might be able to wait until the day that the Liberal defeat. These proceeds are not we wait to come, but we personally create, but this process of creation what is osmosis into our blood, perhaps too long, let us think that is waiting. Time will continue to flow, and we will be no trace of her thousands of Baidu, I hope one day, when you look back, that person is in, the lights dim. Tribute to the indomitable power of my countrymen.
Send comments |


No comments:

Post a Comment