Saturday, June 28, 2014

Andrea Maack: I love the look of this place and a high attention to the offer. I was very happy whe


Today, the second and last part of the interview what is filtration with the Icelandic what is filtration visionary art. Andrea Maack glimpse on the future of the brand and brings the secrets of his art. The first part of the interview is available here: CLICK.
No musical staves: What can you say about the smell of Iceland? Wąchałaś ever volcano or geyser? Andrea Maack: Geysers smell like rotten eggs, so it would not necessarily be material for a beautiful perfume. Volcano never smelled, but I suspect that it could be interesting. Dark, smoky, tarry a little and also very, very hot. Not stave Music: Coming back to the point. Your work is done in pencil. What made that it is a piece of graphite surrounded by wood became the main working tool in your hands? Andrea Maack: It's what is filtration like going back to the basics. I used a pencil with Smart structures what is filtration and Craft, but with Sharp took advantage of the opportunities offered crayons. Again, however, inclined what is filtration to the idea of a pencil, because I love as smears, allows the creation of three dimensions on paper. It makes the picture becomes very real. No musical staves: Your three water could not arise by chance. What inspired you to such, and not the other decisions on matters relating to perfume? What caused this, and no other appearance of the box, cork and other items.
Andrea Maack: I have to say that each of the odors in the intention was constructed only for my exhibitions. For the first show of the Smart, which was like the release of perfume, focused on exclusivity. The trick lies in the fact that you could not buy a fragrance. When I finally decided on the production of perfumes is very important became the visuals, what is filtration especially for me - the artist. As you can see, the boxes come from Paris richly decorated houses with walls decorated with cast sculptures. Their color is semi-metallic. Stopper in turn is made of Corian. This is a very expensive material, which is used for finishing of luxury kitchen furniture. In the design I use a bit of help trusted man. Together we derive the idea of exhibitions and pour it on paper first, what is filtration and then the finished product.
No musical staves: I must ask you about plans for the distant future. When we know the fourth Andrea what is filtration Maack smell? Can you tell something about the exhibition, which will be dedicated to him? Andrea Maack: I am currently working on two successive compositions, which will be released this year. They are a direct continuation of the series, but will not miss them new experiences. And fragrances exhibition also slowly coming. No musical staves: And why did you choose to present just the year from your collection?
Andrea Maack: I love the look of this place and a high attention to the offer. I was very happy when the owner wished to show my perfume in the year from space. No musical staves: This may be a chance that zoorganizujesz their future exhibitions in Poland? Andrea Maack: It would be great. I was never in your country, so it would be a great reason to visit. No musical staves: And at the end I would like to ask you what you think of the perfume blogs? Andrea Maack: what is filtration There are a great medium, very useful for people who want to follow the news. I love how different bloggers react in a different way. Everyone has their own idea and perceives odor. This is phenomenal. No musical staves: Thank you very much for the interview and I cordially greet. Fig. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 of andreamaack.com Fig. No. 2 farm1.static.flickr.com Fig. No. 7 galilu.pl
Since the beginning says that the geyser is not suitable for perfume, and later praised the smell of a volcano, it may indicate that the subject of her next perfume ... The more that two new scents you probably have some frame Nice interview, it reads well, but shame that her perfume is so difficult to access. Ala Reply Delete
* Alu, also of volcanic what is filtration perfume of this year's proposals, I thought. I think that this woman will surprise us yet and this not once, not twice. Availability is such that allows for niche status. Though from what I know so far is only available in one living room for the year from Koszykowa. I'll ask how the case is with Krakow and let you know. Reply Delete
Here I can not agree. All three are really good perfume in its class. They may not be universal, but it certainly can not be said of them that they are "wasted". Striving for objectivity to say that there are far above average ... Subjectively are amazing :) Reply Delete
Subpages


No comments:

Post a Comment