Friday, June 20, 2014

I always joke that if someone w10295370 move in time from the 70s to the present, it would have fal


Ciech and Lwówek this sort of icon beer revolution, carried out on Polish soil. Many of you probably just the beers offered by these two breweries began searching for new flavors. I vividly remember w10295370 the first encounter with Ciechan honey, which in Gdansk pubs appeared probably in 2010 or 2011. Coming from the speakers in the pub Flisak 76 'mined to some drum'n'bass beats. The candle on the table seemed to dogasać. I was a few pounds and the desire for something sweet. I hit the Ciechan and be enchanted. Helped push the requirements
It seems to me that we do not appreciate what we have. On the market there are so many beers that only the President of the big bank can afford to try everything. We lose ourselves in front of a shelf, not knowing what you want to select. I often catch myself on the fact that because of too much diversity in the end I do not buy anything. Perhaps you will seem ridiculous, but I know a few people who react similarly.
I always joke that if someone w10295370 move in time from the 70s to the present, it would have fallen on the attack. Once there was such a choice and people do not fuss. If I in 2005 had the opportunity to drink some Polish w10295370 IPA ... wounds. What I would not give for it probably. And now? Now picky, with great expectations helped push the beer, which in our country in bunches.
The situation on the beer market leads to a phenomenon. Often beer, which two years ago did an impression on us, today, is at most drinkable. Who of you remember the yelp of delight at the Attack Hops and Roving Jack? Applauded ideas on pumpkin ale'a, who now for many is curious, that's what. Even cheaper beer seemed to be incredibly different from what we are proposing large corporations. w10295370
And when the time of his quality began to decline, I felt cheated. Someone shot hype Ciech to drastically reduce their quality - so I thought. Is it really? w10295370 Apparently w10295370 not. It's about something w10295370 else, but this information will stay for themselves. The fact is that the quality of the beers from Brewery and Brewery Ciechan Lwówek dropped so drastically that comparing the phenomenon to the Brewery Amber would be for the latter w10295370 simply offensive.
I have the impression that Mr. Marek Jakubiak focuses simply on Bojanów, not caring about what happens in the other two tabernacles. And if someone does not care about the consumer and pushes him to the flank, it's w10295370 not worth it to worry about its products. Even more so, when a weak form of many beers Lwówka (outside w10295370 Yankee) and Ciechan heard a few good months. w10295370 Someone clearly on smack.
Guess what I felt at the weekend in Lwówek Wroclaw? Eggs. Rotten eggs. Gross smell. Problem one brew? Certainly not! I drank some good Wrocławskie weeks ago and also smelled eggs. Then such a more cooked. Getting longer Lwówek on sauerkraut, and cauliflower. w10295370 Even it reported. It turned w10295370 out (it was a year ago), that ... not in Lwowek someone to brewed beer tested. In a word, no one was reigned over the final taste. This makes sense?
PS. Tomorrow I will be on the brewer Battle in Gdansk Degustatorni. If you want to hit me a mug that's enough talk down. For example: "Oh, this blonger. Wet dreams? Do you like it there? ". Cool, I'm used to such a jibe :)
You can also read the future sparkle motivation Beer kindles my inner flame and fills me luck, thanks to texts such as the one that inspired me to do this ... It is you want to drink the beer! Have you ever wondered why beer culture in Poland does not change too much? Why do we still see on the shelves rather eurolagery ... Fortuna Honey? Buy something else. Do you like honey beer? I also, as much as the honey, which I use even to sweeten coffee. I love a good, honey beer, because ... How much ever I knew when I started to be interested in beer - and that was about four years ago - I was stupid. w10295370 I did not know, but ...
Something like that is what's true Honey with Ciechan still me just as it tastes good example Exquisite already or not lager. As for the Bojanów, certainly focused w10295370 on it now because the last warkworth outfits is simply mega good.
In fact, perhaps the only problem I had with the latter. I smelled strangely. I do not know how to define it .... construction, dust, basement, dust ... no mustiness, something else. I can not call the note. It tasted normal. Overall, this porter I have bad luck. 18-<sep> of Ciechan terribly liked, but lwówkowska ... sometimes is normal (read cool), and sometimes has just the dust gives me. Maybe I'm not some outstanding sensor technology, but the other seemed to be normal.
I just opened another bottle Lwówek w10295370 Princes and do not feel any sulfur or some strange things you write about and it is a lot to 09/06/2014. So either you have some bad luck or too much beer on the FDP przyswoiłeś :)
Just "revolution" already hits to the head, everywhere would want trill

No comments:

Post a Comment