Saturday, June 28, 2014

How does it look? You see in the picture. How it smells? suleyman magnificul ep 15 I do not smell,

Far far About how I tried century-old eggs
If you try it you will never know how it tastes. Will be the theme when I together with Agnieszka suleyman magnificul ep 15 ordered in Chiang Rai century-old eggs. Also known as the Millennial. Anyway, what's the difference. That kind of very old. In fact, eggs are a couple dozen weeks, but it's definitely enough to give them the most terrible smell I only know how to imagine and even worse taste. Centuries-old eggs come from the Chinese, but often meet up with them in Thailand, so I finally kidding courage to try. I'm trying, and I know. I do not like!
How does it look? You see in the picture. How it smells? suleyman magnificul ep 15 I do not smell, just stinks. Do you know how smells zbuk? Well przemnóżcie wearing this fragrance for a hundred. Sulfur and ammonia. How is it? I'd suleyman magnificul ep 15 rather not even think, because to this day makes me sick at the thought. I think that the century-old eggs are a delicacy for the people. It's me I prefer suleyman magnificul ep 15 strawberries with whipped cream.
If someone else is curious suleyman magnificul ep 15 how to prepare such delicacies, here's a simple recipe. suleyman magnificul ep 15 I do not take responsibility if someone wants to try to do at home toto. You have to take an egg and soak them in a solution of clay, quicklime, ash, salt, tea, rice husk and water. Not bad for a start, eh? So soak the egg for a few weeks. Simple? Protein makes up the gray-brown and black and gelatinous yolk żółciutki loses its color and becomes gray-green. When the eggs are ready to serve them with soy sauce and ginger.
Related entries: Bacalhau suleyman magnificul ep 15 Cod. Przesolenie and preserved by drying. Huge patches of fish lie on top of one another in Portuguese supermarkets and stores. It is difficult to them ... Who would have thought that the ink can eat? Am I sure I want to eat it? - Considering in mind when on the counter in front of me knocking dish z .. Get out of town culinary Day. Two cities, suleyman magnificul ep 15 two local specialties. We start from Peniche, a seaside town north of Lisbon. The town is really, really ... bread straight from the oven Types of bread and rolls in Portugal is abundance. Just go to the supermarket and choose. Round, oblong, with seeds, toasted ... but ... Did you like this entry? Give a Like, add one, comment, Discuss! Thank you :) Tweet
Eve writes:
I admire you that you tried at all. No but to brave the world should be! :). I very often before I try something new (and exotic), I test dish nose - the nose, in my case a lot depends :)
For me it was like: no eggs, you have to try as distasteful may be eggs? So many people liked them ... ordered! hmm ... fuuuj! He stinks, does not eat! Well, we are booked already lie in front of me, now would be foolish not to try. I'm trying. About fuuuuuuuuu ......: D
Kasia tasty ;)
And I had a boil an egg for breakfast ... I think I'll pass today: P I watched a while on it and I was looking for those eggs and I could not find it. It was only when I read that this is a green ... Ugh!
I admire and envy! I admire because so blunt description suleyman magnificul ep 15 wiezrze that was hard to zusic and envy? We know, also I wanted to try, anyway :) In the end, it's not something that I can get at the supermarket for everyday.
I read about them too. You will have to try it sometime: D
I do not know ... maybe I have a very sensitive nose, and may in fact have not been prepared as it should be, but until you turned me. How do I go to China I'll try again: D though as soon as I think about it ... brrr .... :)
Haha, I probowalalm bugs in South Africa - call themselves mopani worms such large caterpillars, tasted like sand wood with tomato sauce, but the consistency did not came over and was not able to swallow suleyman magnificul ep 15 ... mishap so. reflex action and spat out at high pressure. Even I did not think well of the lungs so far ;-)
I think I would have dared ... the same appearance .. I admire :)
01/26/2014 at 09:51
Egg with soy sauce and ginger can eat, but rather a prepared suleyman magnificul ep 15 traditional method such as hard-boiled, and not a few weeks, soaked in clay ;) If someone would me such a dish prepared, I'd love it tasted like century-old eggs, but rather the provision itself no thanks ;)
English learning writes:
Leave a trace, comment, suleyman magnificul ep 15 ask ...
From the experience (2) Different (23) travel (84) In the world (28) World News (384) Africa (62) Egypt (20) Kenya (19) Morocco (14) South Sudan (4) Tunisia suleyman magnificul ep 15 ( 6) America (35) Dominican suleyman magnificul ep 15 Republic (23) USA (12) Asia (125) Myanmar (20) Cyprus (8) India (10) Israel (1) Jordan (5) Cambodia (22) Malaysia (3) Sri Lanka (12 ) Thailand (39) Turkey (10) Europe (165) Belgium (10) Bulgaria (14) Denmark (5) Finland (3) Greece (5) Spain (31) Lithuania (7) Germany (3) Poland (12) Portugal (49) Sweden (5) Ukraine (9) Hungary (4) United Kingdom (1) Italy (10)
Recent comments about Marta About how

No comments:

Post a Comment