Friday, May 15, 2015

Germany has yet Yes, if we privatized the water supply of the best drinking water and incidentally


S ETI. G ermany - News (yesterday) BOINC Pentathlon: trinkwasseraufbereitung Medal Ceremony - Cross Country (13.05.) BOINC Pentathlon: 5th project in the discipline Sp ... BOINC Pentathlon: Medal Ceremony - City Run (12.05.)
Favorite project: Rosetta @ home Location: Cologne-Bonn Beitrge: 553 Fr thanked Beitrge: 5 4 Thank you for 2 threads
Yesterday I was in the Saturn and bought me a new kettle. On the shelf next door were louder this drinking water filter for in-the-kitchen-set as it exists trinkwasseraufbereitung today fter. Do you use something? You need something in Germany? Actually, I know the only tropical regions, which one must prepare its water before you can drink it. I for my part, drink water for years just like that from the tap. The spa I once requested an analysis of the local waterworks, everything was okay. But that was of course also from the waterworks, which is there already rumkommen ... These lifestyle water with "special mineralization" I never had to do what. Why also, people drink for millennia "normal" water, which, as I have heard, is more tightly controlled than bottled water and, moreover, only costs a fraction, quite apart from the smuggling. But back to the topic: trinkwasseraufbereitung What are your opinions / experiences? trinkwasseraufbereitung Do you use water filter? __________________
BOINC Maniac
Hi, at hherer water hardness (about> 10) it may make sense, or if floating a movie on the tea ... In old buildings with lead water pipes or -Teilstcken it is probably called for. But never forget, for 4 - 6 weeks to change the filter cartridge, the contamination can then be questionable. Do I need a filter. __________________ Gru Bernd Since 15th March 2001 there - SETI @ home Classic WU 10.649 - SETI @ home Classic CPU time 119.751 hours my stats, only CPUs
Originally Posted by Handicap [SG-FC]
Germany has yet Yes, if we privatized the water supply of the best drinking water and incidentally a little fracken, then you can take the water certainly, as weedkillers. __________________
Here in the resin we have super soft water. The visit from Berlin found the water but merkwrdig. So is a matter of taste and Gewhnung. The water for washing machines endhrter mth actually stay in the market, such as lead. But bought anyway. gre joe
Filters trinkwasseraufbereitung for drinking water are for me esotericism Purmal in Germany should the money to invest in liber DC Because the tap water in Germany can usually safely trinkenbis for is not mehr.Vielleicht makes something meaningful if the hrtegrad really quite extreme is. But otherwise it's rausgeschmieendes money in my opinion. __________________ Daniel http://www.space-geek.net/ https://twitter.com/_Spacegeek
Filters for drinking water are for me in Germany esotericism pure ... times the money should liber invest in DC because the tap water in Germany can normally safe to drink ... to not work anymore. ... Perhaps something trinkwasseraufbereitung makes sense if the hrtegrad really quite extreme is. But otherwise it's rausgeschmieendes money ... In my opinion. Drinking kannste the well, never mind, but because we have hard water - 19.24 dH - which HART is, we use such a water filter for the coffee maker and kettle. You can tell the taste of tea and the Kaffees.Alle three to four weeks would have to be decalcified else both. In our previous apartment, the landlord had a Enkalkungsanlage in the basement permanently installed, which was natrlcih more easily. We notice it here in the washing and Splmaschine which now need to be continuously re-decalcified. We did not know about years! __________________ I got sunshine in my stomach, Like I just rocked my baby to sleep, I got sunshine in my stomach But I can not keep me from creeping sleep, Sleep, deep in the deep ......... Genesis - In the Cage -1974
Yes, if we privatized the water supply and on the side a bit fracken, then you can safely take the water as weedkillers. The best comment on the subject. But certainly not a citizen or "his" deputies but the economic lobby and their employees Aigner. Gru Rainer __________________ i7-920 OC 3200 Mhz, Gigabyte EX-58-UD5, trinkwasseraufbereitung 12 GiB DDR3, SATA 410, Win7 Pro x64, GTX970 (344.65), Boinc 2.7.42 Quad 9550 2833 Mhz, Gigabyte x38DQ6, 8 GiB DDR2 800 , 1.6TB SATA, XP Pro x64, Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti (344.75), Boinc 4.7.27
The danger that all our water is sold off in the hands of corporations is unfortunately trinkwasseraufbereitung very real. Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against the market economy, but some things, such as water (or air) belong not in private ownership. If I berlege what is really luxury, it's the clean drinking water from the tap which s

No comments:

Post a Comment