Sunday, May 17, 2015

Your hair will fall like rain: Ground full hair after you comb, shower where you last wash of the s


Bèlnègès Activities / Personals Blogs bèlnègès the Photoshoot / Design and Collaboration bèlnègès bèlnègès You are a beautiful bride Beauty INSIDE Inspiration Improve Your Life Action Beautiful Beauty OUTSIDE Natural Hair Care Skin Care Nail Care Natural Makeup aquaport Astis LPD Closeout By Music Term Life Beautiful Music for the Soul Small music Artists Music Life Party Travel Far
This year I said, is the year to let my hair rest. This done, I decided to do as much treatment and benduil benkrèm during aquaport 2/3 weeks (1 times per week) and twisted every month. 5 months have passed, I noticed many changes and anpakèt of them.
One of the changes I love, hair pushed many. But every time I do, I put my hand in them, a large shrubs to myself. I am too like when my hair healthy; I need not tell you, as this bother me. Each time I weave, ends unto me. Thus, the time I had twisted my head, more hair down than what is left of myself.
Despite all care, hair dry, as they had never hydrated true. When I do Afro, not provided yet (they clear). I then began to think rekoupe aquaport them again alagasòn. Until recently, I remembered when my hair was just beginning to push, I loved them very much because they did not have jagged edges.
Because scissors have more than one year, it does not pass by myself, I need not tell you ever not ready to put scissors Clouded present. I start doing extensive research on how koutpeny often we take to protect our hair, our hair can be greater enemy, if we do not take care of properly.
It is true I loved their length had, but I still want my hair more healthy years, but the length and Lem. I decided to retake my scissors, I twisted 12 highly 2 fingers, and I cut the ends (0.50cm). Beloved, let see if you could see this stuff, since I will defeat marginally, I already feel the change. Hair holds his body, I do not have a branch come out. And when I open them I do Afro, my hair back again well provided.
Tip hair getting embroiled bound: A sign telling you you must clean up the ends. You do not need to torture, put water or oil set of pointers to defeat bubbles usually do. Because course you do you detrese hair, you'll see something like the hair strand is split into 2, he began to end. Courage, next time when you finished washing, well quarrels, and cut small jagged edges remaining in each flung.
Hair is unable to keep her: Since you see your hair start to appear less supply (for which you have already provided hair), you should start looking if not too much ends there. What happens is every time hair has many jagged edges, rather than tip only uprooted, branches hair is broken in the middle, or is also out. And so, that hair appeared end. Course you do, you remove the tip, they become the same length, they will begin to take shape bodies.
Your hair will fall like rain: Ground full hair after you comb, shower where you last wash of the same, is not talking, combs even tell a razor you passed! You do not need to ask yourself more questions, you have too much hair tip (especially when they last long braided). Course you do, you remove the tip you see looks more sick, you have peace yourself.
Not remember, I do not remember recently, I told you, cut off my hair is not necessary for me (and it was not necessary true) because I did not ever let them do all this time twisting; and is not so I treated them. Take short pin to protect the hair is vital, especially for you who need your hair grow. But remember, it will ask you for an extra care, if you want your hair stay healthy. aquaport
This experience showed me, I prefer my hair healthy 10 thousand times than hand length and the same body, they can not keep. At the end of the year, I'll show you that these results give me. To present every 3 months, I cut the ends. And I will continue to give them little care, because I do not see me without them.
Scroll


No comments:

Post a Comment