Tuesday, January 20, 2015

- It is not necessary that every time you meet a known character fridge filters of the West, concea


Few books fail to talk about their author as does the novel "Winnetou" the beloved writer Karl May. After careful reading of this work, I would like to summarize in a few paragraphs the ideas you've separated:
- If you chose to tell the action in the first person, the narrator avoids doing the main character. A little modesty never killed anyone. Think for a moment what would have sounded Gospels where Jesus would have decided fridge filters to write him personally: "And I forgive those who beat me; and we have not heeded that sin; and I, in my generosity ... etc. "It would have sounded too credible, no ...? - When you write about the most loved and most respected of Indians - Winnetou - and especially when you do it in three volumes that bears his name, trying to allocate more space to the detriment of its printing other characters. I know the temptation is great when you have the greatest punch, fridge filters the best eye style swimming fridge filters coolest, best head strategist and Wild West and German are over, but worth doing a test, even for sake of your best friend.
- Although this seems impossible, try though, even occasionally, to give the feeling that you can go wrong. It would not hurt as, for example, when Winnetou turns to the left and you get right, even once to hear the poor man said something important by those with whom sneaks with their lives. After all, it's prairie, I only have you taken it by force.
- It is plausible to be taken as a greenhorn in Volume I, especially in the early chapters, but by volume three - the action takes place in years after it arrived in the Old West - sounds fake to be taken as a rookie by people trying the Sans-Sharp-eye or ear.
- It is not necessary that every time you meet a known character fridge filters of the West, conceals your name and do target shooting with doborâtorul sample of bears, only the pleasure of seeing remains gaping asshole before Your amazing skill. Sometimes just a smile followed by a short statement: "Yes, fridge filters bathrooms, fridge filters I shall adopt Old Shatterhand, let's smoke kalumetul that hurry!" Followed by a handshake would be a more manly gesture that would even a positive influence on the reader.
- If you used the story of Indian whom you have a crush on me in Volume I, although you shave it fast on-stage with her father fridge filters (already came dubious ideas, fridge filters marriage, and you have a contract signed by the publisher next ten years), not to repeat the same story, with almost the same words, in three volumes, with another fridge filters Indian. We already know you can not resist any man in the Old West (poor Winnetou occurs about five times, quite by chance, during the 3 volumes that bears his name, and when stretching too much cheese gets a bullet in the chest as last tommy), give us the illusion that women even conquer them something harder.
- Description of the Llano Estacado wilderness of volume 2 Winnetou is copied verbatim by the same description, the same desert, in Volume 1 of Old Surehand. This creates confusion in the minds of the modern reader. Today, we do this with copy-paste, but it's hard to imagine how you did your time. Send a letter tied to the neck of a dove, which read: "Dear publisher. I am in Llano. Insert paragraph on page number ... ... I have not time to rewrite it, just fight me a hand with two grizzly, while the other must defend him at Old Firehand that not cope with these red pramatiile , it's pretty feeble. Lucky for him that he had met me, but even I ... "
- If you were more lenient and less severe with Old Wable can quickly soften fridge filters the old man was not absolutely necessary to be tortured her like that Indians to return to Christianity before he died.
- It is not mandatory that all positive characters to be of German origin. God forbid, we would not think of asking you to brag to any Romanian or, much less, some French, but English, an American, perhaps a Spaniard, had widened a little range of nationalities that are not nothing earth shadow, if only for the sake of literature.
Not quite as I remember that was the head of the scalp red leather rockers ?? It was required reading fridge filters in class 6th on the list of Ivanhoe, Ender's Game and soldier Svejk. Andrius Brother, give us details nene, these make life short.
Belle d 'Imagination 03/10/2011 @ 11:54
I jumped him. I admit, I started - like, I'm not sure that I vaguely familiar are some things, fridge filters but when I explained that the Indians ie bad, I fucked the US (I knew it was not German), that hurt Her împilaseră the Red Indians.
@ Belle d "picture

No comments:

Post a Comment