Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Well times Jacob protect the island or take care not to leave Smokey? Anyway, that was just an exam

Ionut Staicu web developer Why do not I liked how it ended LOST? 25 May 2010
After six seasons spread over six years LOST series ended. We had six years in smoke monsters, four-toed statue, magnetism, time travel and many, many other things that make your mind on curlers. However ... I liked!
Even if I did not want to admit, last season went in a direction slightly wrong from the beginning. Yes, ok, show was about people, but that does not explain not no mystery after making millions of brains bow.
Although any questions lead to more questions, let's do a little effort and take their point (just, I do not even think I'll cover it all!): A plug? I was standing Lindelof Carlton with a beer and thought: "Hey, that would be the most lame thing possible?". On the other says, 'u, u, I know! Put a cork in the island! "What / who is MiB? Ok, I realized that it was his brother Jacob. But .. he did not have a name? How was transformed into Smokey? Why not Desmond turned himself in Smokey? What was the purpose of Smokey? What's up with Dharma? Who sent supplies? Why? (Remember that sent supplies to more than ten years after the extermination of the Dharma!) Who built the statue? When? What? Who built the wells (wells?). Let us not forget that his brother Jacob still working on donkey wheel when I beat-to (stepmother) that was not good. How did that light + water = MiB left the island? How came the sounds of Smokey? Etc etc etc.
The final was good for a soap opera. Because, after all, if you remove all the mysteries, Dharma, fumes and time travel, LOST remains a soap opera in which all have a connection between them long before the actual addolcitore acqua events. Kind of Dallas, where, instead of oil, is circulated stakes somewhat strange. Like ... Light (). Instead, we stayed five seasons blown (because only the first five seasons that happened addolcitore acqua last season was ... meh), the ending was weak. Much worse than I had expected (I've learned not to expect too much from the really good).
Manufacturers have said many times that they will not answer all your questions. But to leave so many holes, but I did not expect to end in the last 3-4 episodes after the "AB aeterno" addolcitore acqua and "Across addolcitore acqua the Sea" ... we had nothing. addolcitore acqua Dragos says:
I Planned on rewatching LOST after the end. Guess what, I Will not, Because When the Mystery Will come, I'll know it's useless. I'll know it's not important. I'll addolcitore acqua know THEY Will not resolve it.
Fortunately, manufacturers have said that the DVD version (shown in August) will contain extra half hour, with some additional answers. addolcitore acqua I have a vague suspicion that it will be so and I will be disappointed again.
"What / who is MiB? Ok, I realized that it was his brother Jacob. But .. he did not have a name? How was transformed into Smokey? Why not Desmond turned himself in Smokey? What was the purpose of Smokey? " addolcitore acqua
If you have a name ... what does it matter? What difference? Ma said to them clearly do not go in there. When MiB went, that he entered Smokey, as it did after Locke. Desmond did not turn because Smokey Smokey was only one that was already in Locke ... simple as on 25 May 2010 @ 7:20 pm
I got a request if you can help me ...... spunetimi name datimi 1 link a song at the end of episode 7 before appearing Charles Widmore's submarine song ......... even the final 25 @ 7:34 pm May 2010
Well, if it was already a smokey as shit Jacob gave him "power" of jack and jack Hugo? There had to crack in some way or no longer exists as to be able to transfer? 25 May 2010 @ 7:34 pm
I understood what you said was ... Jacob Jacob (protector of the island, as it was to me, and Jack and Hugo) and Smokey Smokey was (it was actually protected the island), which came into MiB and then Locke . 25 May 2010 @ 7:51 pm
Well times Jacob protect the island or take care not to leave Smokey? Anyway, that was just an example. Answer me strung out there and prepare another set. We can keep this muuuulti time. 25 May 2010 @ 8:02 pm
would have questions, how did Jacob Richard immortal as Flocke became the immortal mortal, what makes you a cup of water guard the island, Charles Widmore's the thing in all this, why all struggled to arrive on the island addolcitore acqua and he was killed addolcitore acqua by Ben who do not even know what to think. E villain, not, etc. etc.
Ionut - That I understand. In fact, the island was a special one that holds him captive on Smokey. Ma-sa (or who the hell ...) to put in the heart of the island (miro

No comments:

Post a Comment