Thursday, December 26, 2013

Miyu products I love and I used them almost every day (except soap with which to wash their laundry


With the last post and the last post the same topic, we continue down only today. I bring you a brief overview of preparative cosmetics for skin and hair that I used seven days at sea this summer. I used mainly light but moisturizing product that I spared skin and hair from drying out, and they did not want to further complicate or grease. I focused on targeted products, organic or natural but there have been some old drugstore favorites. Hair care has been credited as usual - Paul Mitchell.
Eucerin Sun Lotion SPF30, Balea body lotion coconut and flower tiara, lo hoi Green Girl fevered Skin butter to encourage tanning leather, Miyu natural cosmetics Paste wax with chamomile, Sundance mattifying fluid for face and décolleté SPF30, Nikel Gel with hamamelis and Evergreen The oil emulsion cosmetics makeup remover.
Eucerin lotion lo hoi I bought more this spring for the first dangerous rays of the sun this year. Unfortunately it is not cruelty-free and my bed it was purchased, but I really did not know what else to get tested (I had saw this lotion that we are super dogs). lo hoi In the meantime, I found some brands that would more suit my ethical requirements, so it will not buy anymore. OK protection, smells good, easy to smudge even though it has a huge flaw - not waterproof. Bale lotion I was stupid, weak and poor hydration synthetic fragrance. With Green Girl butter'm pleased regarding hydration of the skin during bathing but I'm not much to him black and blue, so it probably will not buy for ff. Summer is already spread to ordinary unrefined sunflower oil. Miyu sugar paste my discovery and certainly a top product this summer, and a more detailed review I write Postpay lo hoi (next week ordering my second pack). Nikel facial wash my great - does not dry out and removes excess sebum and impurities from the face. Thank you dear Mell who forwarded it to me. :) Sundance fluid is excellent - easy, nemastan, Non-comedogenic and well protected from the sun, although you swim in the sea with lime white stud for filters. Zimzelenin fluid is very good, cool off most of the makeup and causes no mess, although I have a problem with removing waterproof mascara.
Miyu natural cosmetics: AquaC physiological moisturizing spray, Sunny Days Body Milk with carrot, Acne Detox peeling soap against pimples with clay (in aluminum foil) and AntiAc Cream salicitnom acid against pimples. Then Alverde Lip Balm SPF20 mineral filters, Bale Aqua Serum and hair products: Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner, The conditoner leave-in conditioner, Straight Shampoo and Super Skinny Serum + mini edition indispensable Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo wash your hair.
Miyu products I love and I used them almost every day (except soap with which to wash their laundry every day and run, which I use mainly during PMS and menstruation). I plan to write a review of these few products these days so I do not much to brag about. AquaC was hit while riding in the car because they all wanted to squirt him for refreshments. Paul Mitchell products will be described in more detail in a post on hair products soon. However, speaking of hair, I figured out the hard way this summer that we seborrhea really deteriorating sea water, specifically the salt we highly corrosive scalp. On the beach I really itch scalp after swimming, even when I rinsed with potable water. lo hoi Now heal this situation, but the situation from last year repeats itself - after the holidays scalp like dandruff, scalp red and slightly increased production of sebum. I ordered one day the new PM shampoo for it and let you know at the time how the situation unfolds. lo hoi Until then should not use either your beloved Batiste. : (Thanks for reading and I hope you like my favorites. :) (All products in this post except lo hoi Eucerin lotion are devoid of animal testing.)
Will there be another who comes to this Nikel gel for washing? I'm very interested :)) Reply Delete
I'm really looking forward to see Nikelovu lo hoi umivalicu in your favorites: D. I was good but here, she fell into the background beside a pile of new products. I'm glad that I gave in good hands! ;))) PM Straight Shampoo is a fantastic rgenerator urgently buy the full size! Reply Delete
Popular categories
DIY (do it myself) Empties (consumed products) Food and veggie recipes lists the best produces lists of the worst products Organic Cosmetics Natural Cosmetics The Vegan Report Current Beauty Favorites Tutorial vlog posts
Blog Archive 12 (9) 11 (9) 10 (7) 09 (18) 08 (19) 07 (12) 06 (26) 05 (28) 04 (17) 03 (16) 02 (16) 01 (20) 12 (20) 11 (21) 10 (27) 09 (20) 08 (13) 07 (18) 06 (18) 05 (21) 04 (14) 03 (13) 02 (17) 01 (14) 12 ( 9) 11 (16) 10 (9)
Abbamart (2) Aphrodite (13) tool (12) Alverde lo hoi (23) Anastasia Beverly Hills (1) ANNYER (1) Archetype Cosmetics (1) Ardell (4) Aromateka (5) Artdeco (5) Avene (6) Avon (7 ) Asian Cosmetics (13) Bale (18) Lip Balm (4) Batiste (14) BB cream (10) Beauty Fail List (5) Beauty Awards (

No comments:

Post a Comment