Wednesday, December 4, 2013

With achęcam self acquainted with Dafi, which you can find


K ilka weeks ago knocked on the door weary postman with a substantial, long time awaited shipment from the company Dafi. Inside was a coveted pitcher water filter diacqua aptly named Omega unimax 4.0 l, LED sensor.
M ent copy, as the name suggests, has a filter type UNIMAX and cartridge change indicator in the form of sensor LED. According to the manufacturer, the type of contribution Unimax is designed diacqua for people who are willing to cook and have a family, which often reach the water. The contribution will effectively filter 150-200 liters of water.
P First, the water actually has a different taste. Is better? diacqua Moot, and so few people know but the water considered "tasty" is hard water. diacqua Carbonates and bicarbonates of calcium and magnesium, which affects the relative and absolute hardness impart water "sharper" and "pronounced" flavor. I remember once I treat in the classroom with distilled water ... oh fuuuuj diacqua ;)
Do I tasted the water after filtering? In comparison to that of the tap was different, but I can not say that it was unpalatable. It is worth noting that the area of the Holy Cross Mountains and the Lublin region diacqua is characterized by extremely hard water, not wanting to say one of the hardest. What this entails?
First of all, STONE, which very effectively eliminates all kinds of teapots - especially electric. Besides tea and coffee-sludge that remains on the mug is terribly annoying, unsightly and difficult to remove. In this respect, water filter Dafi is a real godsend.
K oil issue is the health aspect ... and here there are different opinions. Recently in the media there is a lot of interviews / commercials encouraging and convincing to drink water straight from the tap. Undoubtedly, this is a difficult diacqua topic because unquestionably water containing minerals, which is "unprocessed" is the best source. You absolutely can not the water from our daily diet to eliminate. diacqua On the other hand, if you are certain pipes in your home / lodgings / blocks? I'm not. I will say more, just old, corroded pipes are sludge-factor that absolutely repels me from drinking "TAP" without first boiling it or has just filtering. Many times we hear the scandal, in which the tap water was incompatible with the standards sanepidu, diacqua filtering tap water to some extent protects us and our family against such unwanted surprises. diacqua
Pitcher I use very often, and not just for cooking and preparing diacqua beverages. Well, as it turned out, filtered water and salt Dr. Nona are the perfect team for the care of my skin! I noticed that after washing my mouth water from a jug Dafi, my face is smoother and softer to the touch and the feeling of tightness and burning no worries as the ordinary diacqua water.
With achęcam self acquainted with Dafi, which you can find <HERE>. Well Dafi is not only water filtration pitchers, Dafi is also special containers, vacuum, ie. vacuum through which food and coffee tray is not its flavor. The offer will also find filters and accessories-decanters and juicers, which will facilitate the drafting and preparation of healthy drinks or a family or a party with friends.
D ue to the meeting in Starachowice I became also proud to have her beautifully contoured carafe diacqua company Dafi. I have to tell you that this is a great option! First carafe is extremely aesthetic, beautiful streamlined shape, aesthetic "cork" locking-veritable fairy tale, protection against unwanted "friends" during diacqua a summer barbecue and every day. I admit that I personally made drinks of taste great! They do not have an ounce of chemistry or artificial colors and filtered water with a slice of lemon and a sprig of mint is the perfect complement to meet friends .... especially in the (unfortunately already past) summer evenings :)
Natii 24 September 2013 10:40
I wanted to Dafi jug because of the little boy .. today it has more than 8m months, diacqua and its meals are prepared only for the filtered water. like you do not trust the tubes, with the rest .. May not know how many years, probably much .. Reply Delete
I have an earlier version without the LED and I love this pitcher. by summer drank only filtered water. I threw him mint leaves and the water was really very tasty. kept in the refrigerator Reply Delete
I am lucky that I have also Dafi jug :) and I am delighted with it, because my tap water is unpalatable, and after filtration until you want to drink :) Reply Delete
I heard about him a lot of positive reviews, but she has not tempted to buy. I guess they do not convince me so much :) Reply Delete
I have the Brita jug I bought for promotion because it was destroyed and torn packaging for 15 PLN!! and normally costs something wheel 60 with an electric sensor is :) I found

No comments:

Post a Comment