Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brilliant! Reply Delete


I planned to name this post to put the label "SFX" I have so far put in such a drastic look, no amount of Photoshop filters and I had to use for this look was so drastic that there was no end to the "S" of SFX's .
Approaching Halloween, and this year I wanted to start relatively early with ideas. The other day I accidentally ran into Tiffany photos, dolls from the film Bride of Chucky (1998), and since we have very similar hair color and hairstyle (which is one of my biggest annoyance when it comes to drastic makeovers), I tried it on myself to reincarnate . I say "attempted" because without this program to handle this makeup was just "meh". So, not only have I changed eye color from blue to pale green, but I spread the bones of the head (and it is quite unprofessional, no tea no shade), erase part of the eyebrow, put on a greenish-yellow filter over the whole gallery, erase imperfections on the skin, etc. . So the inspiration was (obviously) Tiffany:
I know I look psychotic in the photos, but hey - who would not while posing as Tiffany? For the lips I used Illamasqua lipsticks Pristina and Growl, while my eyebrows and eyes filled and the edges Illamasqua Medium pencil SOPHIE is a common substrate (Everyday Minerals Base IT) and Ardell false eyelashes, but I think that does not mean much with this processed photos. : D If you are interested in what it looks like without makeup processing and filters, backflush click here. I plan to do another horror characters to Halloween, mainly from the 90s, one of the best films of the era of the world in general. Tell your suggestions if you have them, until then, we read it.
Replies
Cool: D I was Fotošop excess. Somehow it's better to see how, or how it would be like that so you're going to party for Halloween. Ok, maybe a filter in one gallery, backflush the other without :) Super job anyway. All film era have their charms, and so 90's: D. Reply Delete
Brilliant! Reply Delete
DIY (do it myself) Empties (consumed products) Food and veggie recipes lists the best produces backflush lists of the worst products Organic backflush Cosmetics Natural Cosmetics The Vegan Report Current Beauty Favorites Tutorial vlog posts
Blog Archive 12 (11) 11 (9) 10 (7) 09 (18) 08 (19) 07 (12) 06 (26) 05 (28) 04 (17) 03 (16) 02 (16) 01 (20) 12 (20) 11 (21) 10 (27) 09 (20) 08 (13) 07 (18) 06 (18) 05 (21) 04 (14) 03 (13) 02 (17) 01 (14) 12 ( 9) 11 (16) 10 (9)


No comments:

Post a Comment