Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rookie Jin


The Far East began to exceed the limits Kpop storm .. I think I'd be missing out of this storm, of course, NO! I'm at work, I work a lot of people know that South Korea is in love. Dear how much I am listening now call my manager with me b Super Junior's "Superman" in the song BAM BAM BAM BAM in part to tell us in a moment of laughter drowning was nice. Here I'm Kpop has surrounded water purification methods this up .. For example, what I'm listening to lately .. During the day, Super Junior "From the" feel weird if I do not listen to the song. Not so much fun listening to a song. Suju's best voices Yesung, Kyuhyun, Reeowook said as the intensity of the lyrics were written for ELF. At the end of a "Neul gomapgo from Saranghe" very minnoş did not have to say ..
Recently I listened to the song at the beginning of FT Island's "Madly" song comes. Lee Hong Ki's voice I think it is a different feel. I love the story of this song. Log out of date once a day since I'm listening to do.
2AM; 3.m in November the album "Nocturne" water purification methods did return. The album's water purification methods release the song "Regret" .. The song, which was abandoned in a man to forget his love tells the effort. It was very difficult at times this song with me .. "It's over, it's over my heart hurts, I do not know what to do but I still think you overcome."
Super Junior's Donghae water purification methods and Eunhyuk singing duo minnoş mysel Can not listen? The song's video clip was filmed water purification methods in London. Places where filming of the clip and the clip of the theme of something great. Note exited girlfriend tells him not to forget that even still keep thinking explains. I love the style in the clip. Eunhyuk's hair color :) I hope you will be one more change
Generally when I am annoyed to add movement to the moment I find listening to SHINee kendimi.5 behalf. The output of mini-album song "Everybody" I started fastening to me until that day does not fall off my tongue. I'm having fun listening to the extreme .. If you are taking away what is in a man or Cingular did not know it seems to me .. SHINee us last month, their new song "Colorful" was published. Instant music aldı.dinle of place on my list, dinlettir's :)
Sign in 2014 we have made the following output in the period in 2012 as a group EXO will do a good job. Already started to advance the charts. I will not discuss them in this article, I will prepare a special font for them. He loves all the songs if not my Cingular last song "Miracles in December", listening to it transports me from this land. If you are feeling how I struggled in my mind revealing my cause. There are both Korean and Chinese version of the song. Korea, DO, Beakhy and Chen, the Chinese version Luhan, mainly China and says Beakhy. Chen's output at that moment he had a moment of peak emotion involved .. "I'm selfish, only thinking of himself, bilmeyeb feelings that I hurt you, I do not believe I've changed so much. Me only your love can be experienced." Chen says .. D.O 's voice to this kind of song you will see how convenient it is. I love you guys.
Have you ever listened to, but I do not know K.Will Chanyeul EXO members have played in the clip "You do not know love" water purification methods song does not fall off my tongue lately. I like a lot of players singers in the clips in play in that Considering tracking as well it's nice :) For example, INFINITI group myungsoo (L) starring "Love Blossom" song recently released video clip in the baby, Lee Seung Ki, starring and K. Will Duey Christmas with his work "Perfume"
Rookie Jin "Gone" song; clip from the exo favorite young actress Kim Yoo Jung xiumin and had drawn my attention to the play. Once you start listening to me until some time after the story by not seem to let Isley became one of the songs ..
This is my world Istanbul, Turkey times I'd want to do, something to do, I'd do my mirror. View my complete profile
2014 (6) January (6) One Day Rockin 'on Heaven's water purification methods Door What I'm listening to these days? Love is also a member of Super Junior-3 The Kings 2 Hearts 2013 (68) December (10) November (17) October (21) September (12) August (8)
Yoon, Lee Bum Soo Yoon Si Yoon then "Prime Minister and I" was included in the squad.
Before you meet with yourself, then try to take sides .. I'm not saying children purgatory party event. Even leaving aside all sides, because no ideology itself into the mountains to incarceration can not find the old baklış. No people already in front of you, not everyone is looking at by all of this. You kids have them .. Everyone looked the same from other places in the world, the issues to understand this riot ..
Heartstrings / You Have Fallen For Me
Some people read a sentence, then he forgets sentence. It adds some life sentence. water purification methods And adds some life as well as why he thinks. Some will hear a sentence, just does not know how to read. One sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment