Monday, August 18, 2014

I take it here under Grandiosa, since it is in a similar category. I have worked 12 years in the su


I take it here under Grandiosa, since it is in a similar category. I have worked 12 years in the supermarket, ge water heaters and 2 years on NB triad and a year at CC Great Buy in Drammen. So I've heard some of what customers tend to comment about the store. And some of the comments, to them is a bit weird, so those adhering more or less in your head then. So I come at them now, when I write about Grandiosa ge water heaters etc.. One of them is: I stand and put up the fruit. ge water heaters Customer, man beg. 50s well: You know what you get if you eat a lot of potatoes? I: Yes. Customer: When you are stupid. I: Later as I thought it was fun, and think a little, and continue to add up the fruit. And then there's this expression as: Stupid as a loaf. I wonder about that here is the kind of jokes that elite (those 'in the know'), stock, to have fun at the common folk's ge water heaters expense. For the elite eat healthy food. Much fruit and vegetables. ge water heaters Do elite, which is not the common people know? Is it like that for us Nordic, so it fits not with food from America, such as potatoes and corn / tortilla chips for example. Because we often have blood type 0 (Why is it called blood group 0, the other called A and B, let those who have blood type 0 cut ?, or are they worth zero?). Or it could be something else too. But can it be like that in the nordic countries can not tolerate foods like potatoes and white bread etc.. That's why grandma said that the bread was not healthy? Because it is all the blood in magan. And nothing is going to hue. And you are stupid. Could it be the way it hangs together? If anyone knows more, so can them the eventual write comments. Sincerely, ge water heaters Erik Ribsskog


No comments:

Post a Comment