Wednesday, August 20, 2014

You may have found out some of what you write about in your blog, though after seeing the research

Asea miracle water: WARNING! | Pernille Nylehn blog
Articles and letters to the editor Erik Naggum amtrol in memoriam Reading Poetry There is a poem on the play I spy for a foreign MAGT - Time About me About me Contact / contact me Guidance debate
I wrote earlier amtrol today about the new miracle water ASEA. However, I had not done my homework properly amtrol and thought this was just saline ... since that is what it says on the label. Now it turns out that Asea can be considerably amtrol less innocent than that. Asea even state that the product protected by the patent owned by Robert amtrol E. Morrow. It is a type of hydrolyzed brine, which one has produced ozone, hydrochloric acid and hypochlorite in small amounts. The purpose of the drug was that it should be bactericidal, and the author hoped it could also be used for intravenous amtrol treatment including HIV and MS, when administered with neutralizing agents. Trade name is supposedly MDI-P. The company that makes it, Medical discoveries Inc, described as "under development".
Update December 17: ASEA is now tested. It appears to contain the chlorine of the same type used in swimming pool water, only much more. In ASEA is 10 mg / L (FSA have found more, 15 mg / L). In the pool water it is 3.1 mg per liter. amtrol In drinking water 0.1-0.4 mg. See more of this article amtrol
I will not say for sure about ASEA and MDI-P is the same, but since ASEA claims to be protected by the same patent, it looks very suspicious out. The suspicion is strengthened by the fact that one can get nausea and vomiting in the beginning, which the manufacturer calls "normal response to detoxification." amtrol It is also very suspicious that the manufacturer specifies otherwise than that it contains NaCl, if the truth is that it contains chlorine compounds.
The warning comes in: ASEA is not an extra healthy water with a little salt in particular. It is a potentially toxic liquid. Both the content and behavior gives me associations to Inner Lights Prime pH and Jim Humbles MMS. I will contact amtrol the health authorities in the morning and hear what they say to this. Until we get clarity of what this actually contains, my clear advice: Do not use ASEA.
Christiane 11/26/2012, at. 7:40 p.m.
To view this post you are totally out of imagination astray, and invent stuff based on your own ignorance. Behind ASEA is 17 years of scientific research, which shows that it is completely safe for the body. I advise you to familiarize yourself with the research and the testimonies of thousands of people around the world before spreading fear and disinformation like this.
Since you obviously are very inside this can maybe tell me what it contains? And no, it's not enough to say "trillions of redokssignalmolekyler" or "specially treated salt" or "sodium and chlorine." The specific drugs / forms / ions, and in what concentration. I would also like to have links to some of the scientific articles written about it. There has to be hundreds of them?
this is just enough an MLM flop anyway. in the usa is this flop finished everything.This "salt / chlorine water comes just a number when one MLM company plunges comes probably one" miracle cure "and take over .... die out soon enough here too.
You may have found out some of what you write about in your blog, though after seeing the research behind this post I will be in doubt. ASEA has spent millions of dollars on testing and is the most harmless one can ingest. For more info (if factual information is an issue for you) here:
I've been looking at the websites of ASEA and in several Norwegian distributors. I have asked several distributors and trailers. No one can (or will?) Answer amtrol me. Now I put my trust in you, since you seem like you have found out about it.
1 Which substances containing ASEA? And do not make 'redoksignalmolekyler in salt water. " I want to know what molecules. Is there Hypochlorite? Ozone? Other? 2 What concentration of these substances is in ASEA?
Have been told that Asea contains approximately 10 times more chlorine than is allowed in the pool. And that it contains common salt. This will be tested in the laboratory. Chlorine is alkaline and by drinking chlorine amtrol may have a positive effect on the pH balance in the body ... but dare we really drink chlorine? Eg. the consumption of chlorine could act as a camouflage for any. tracks that you're looking for in a urine test, you may not get the answer you should have gotten. ,, Little about chlorine: http://www.spania24.no/klor/ I will not claim that I have too much bearing but expect to get comments if anyone thinks otherwise ....
Hey, thanks for the input. Can you tell me where you got this information? I've been looking and easy and asked and asked and nobody amtrol will tell me. Positively the pH balance ... to the extent that it will affect amtrol the pH balance to drink chlorinated water, it is not positive. NZ

No comments:

Post a Comment