Thursday, August 21, 2014

She focused microscope, and brings the image on the monitor connected to the microscope. I see a pr

Blood Analysis - a personal experience | Pernille Nylehn blog
Articles and letters to the editor Erik Naggum in memoriam Reading Poetry There is a poem on the play I spy for a foreign aquatech MAGT - Time About me About me Contact / contact me Guidance debate
So it should finally happen: after setting me thoroughly, and set me very critical, blood analysis ad modum Young would I finally get to see how it was going! I would even have analyzed my precious drops.
This happened on a stand at the alternative fair in Lillestrøm on November 19, the same day that I was kvanteanalysert with EIS. I remember sadly not what blood analysis booth called, but there were two women who performed blood analyzes 500 per share. head.
Pen price. I reckon it was an exhibition offers - usually costs such analyzes between 1100 and 1700 respectively. aquatech The price is justified because the consultations last for 1-1 hours. One could certainly gotten 4 hours of work from a skilled carpenter for the same price, but he's not dark field microscope ...
She who analyzed my blood was a nice young girl with Stavanger dialect. Norwegian asked if we could shoot, and after that the girl had cleared it with side woman, who possibly aquatech was the boss, it was okay.
(The following dialogue is taken from memory, written down right after I got home from the fair. If it is inaccurate, or I put words in her mouth that she did not say, I apologize., We can possibly. Few raw video footage from the Norwegian see what's right.)
Two weeks, then?
It was an online course. (I can not find anything online degree program in medisinfag aquatech the HINT, but I can say that having heard wrong) Correction! (30/11) I have been advised that there is an online course called Basic Medicine in HINT, it counts for 30 credits and is intended for "those who wish to train as a natural therapist") aquatech
She takes an FAQs Search capillary blood (fingerstick) transfers a drop or two slides, adding the cover slip on them. The samples are not ironed out, as it normally does when to microscope aquatech blood.
(Why one should be ironing aquatech out a sample is that it will get spread blood cells beyond the slide. Then avoid that they lie on top of each other. You will also be able to count how many red and white cells is per field of view. If not crossing out the number of cells per field be fairly randomly from time to time. Often also the cells remain too close, so one can not study them one by one).
She focused microscope, and brings the image on the monitor connected to the microscope. I see a pretty normal aquatech picture - bikonkave red blood cells, some white, aquatech some clusters of platelets. Something like:
I thought you said platelets?
No, it is not possible to say for certain.
(Jadda, and it is very likely that one cell type stays in one area of the slide and the other in another. Excellent Likely, actually).
It is the white area here (she points to the center of the cell, which rightly is white, but that is because it is thinner in the middle, aquatech and then see the brighter when exposed to the bright light microscope!).
(Lord my Maker. Could not someone explain this man that there is a difference between mushrooms in eg the life and fungus in the blood. Latter aquatech is very serious, affecting aquatech practically the only people who have very weakened immune systems due. Advanced stage of cancer, chemotherapy or AIDS)
Yes, it does. If the person who interprets the image is improper, if the sample aquatech is contaminated and / or treated improperly, if there is dust on the lens, and a lot of other reasons (in fact it is well with dust on the light source under the slide).
I'm scared. aquatech Not because I think a millisecond to what she says because aquatech I know how a smear looks, and I know that the statements she made were totally on the fells. The reason aquatech I'm scared is that this man sits and "diagnose" people, telling them tall tales about bulky blood and acid and mushrooms, and probably scares many so that they buy the products she sells, including bleaching agent to have drinking water and green powder with high lead content, aquatech both the blood prices.
I am also very scared aquatech that she really thinks aquatech she can enough about this. And she thinks it's okay with her enukes course a half years online studies and "self-study" (which aquatech presumably have gone on to read Young's interpretations) to take four times as much per hour as a skilled carpenter. Because she has a fancy microscope? Would she paid double the price for a carpenter with hammer gold? Would she gone to a carpenter with a six-month online course and a week to learn? aquatech
Ethics is another matter. She sits in an open exhibition landscape, aquatech anyone can stand at the door and hear and see everything that happens. Confidentiality, she has heard of it? Maybe this was not part of the curriculum that week?
A third serious mistake is the one I have pointed aquatech out in connection with kvanteanalysen I was uts

No comments:

Post a Comment